viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

#MyFitnessPal

Hi :-)  

I have to start greeting you the app MyFitnessPal. We are working with this app this term in order to control our alimentation. First, I introduced some data about my age, my weight, my hight. Then, I put my objetives determinating the number of calories (GET) and the percentages of the macronutrients. 

I have been doing a study with the app writting my diary´s food and now. As a consequence, now, I can analize all. Shall we start?

For starting, I have just posted these photos in which you can see the total calories that I need to survive settled of my activity. 
Some days, I had less calories that I should have and other days, I passed the calories. In a moment, I will explain you why this is like this! 


Now, I'm going to explain you these charts that are about calories that I consume dependind of the moment of the day. 
In "aperitifs" I include too the sandwich and the juice of the breaktime.

As you can see, my strong meal is produced at luch, follow by the breakfast. I suppose that this is good since the dinner have to be light and the "aperitifs" are only food that we eat in limited moments.




Knowing the percentages of calories that I consume, now, I want to know the cantity of macronutrients my body receive.
As you can verify, I´m usually close to get the suitable percentage. However, I can see too that, sometimes, I exceed the limit of lipids and it isn´t good. Other times, I exceed the limit of CH. I think that it´s produced beacuse of the food of the day. 
I check the grams that I have to consume and the grams that have been consumed and in many times, I have to ingest more grams.
I don't find where is written the notes...So, I tell you that I have been doing exercise 3 days of 7, dancing and doing muscular exercises :-) 





To sum up, now I'm conscious about the food that I eat. Therefore, I propose myself to look after my alimentation since I always have a number of calories smaller that the number of calories that I need. So, it's time to start controlling what I ate and try to bring a balanced diet. 

I´m sorry about the photos since some of them are too small.. please, you only have to click in and you'll see it better ;-) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario