sábado, 23 de abril de 2016

NEW PROJECT: #KASKOMIO

Third and last quarter. Can you imagine how we start? New projects and... awesome projects! We start with #kaskomio

You can imagine what is this project about. I guess it's time to start worrying about what we eat, isn't it? This project began last term with the "nutritive walks" where my classmates and I had a "topic" and our mission was to inform others. All topics were related with the food and I have to say that I have discovered things that have left me amazed. We eat things that harm us a lot :-(

So, I want to share with you the topics that we have worked and I leave mine, which is about illnesses that produces our mind associates with a false image of our physical.



Not advance more, but I am sure I will learn a lot! :-) 

SEE YOU SOON!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario