viernes, 13 de mayo de 2016

My healthy snacks in Baena :-)

Last Tuesday, I went to Baena where we had a meeting with the students of TECO and TAFAD
The morning began with a talk about the emotional intelligence, a topic that I didn´t know but that I think now that is useful and necessary in our life since depend of how we have our emotional intelligence we'll be in one way or another.

In appreciation for their reception, Gloria suggested us to make some healthy snacks for students of Baena in order to try them.
Here you have the video in which I prepare my snacks :


The ingredients are:
-First snack: tomato, corn, fresh cheese, walnuts and raisins.
-Second snack: cucumber, tuna and honey

In these photos you can see some students of TECO and TAFAD eating  my snacks and the ones of my classmates. 





When the meal was finished, we started the games. I have to say that all was very good organizated and I enjoyed a lot. 
My mother always says that: "If you're goint to play and come back with stiff, definitely, you have had a great time and you have enjoyed! Like this, I returned...:-))

Let's be realistic and do the impossible

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario