domingo, 29 de mayo de 2016

Only girls!!!

Today...only sportwear for girls!!!!

Last week, I went to Cordoba to buy clothes and I would like to recommend you some things that I like a lot and are essential in our closet!

I choose two shops that are for clothes that we use every day or for party. However, we can also find sportwear. Have a look!

http://www.lefties.com/es/# (This is the home page link, you only have to click in "sportwear")

Without a doubt, my favorite garment this year are the short tops..they are very useful. Moreover, you don´t have to use bra and you will have the feeling comfort!
Other thing that I recommend you are the sport ribbon that we use por our hair... I don´t find any shop with that product, but I can imagine that the problem is: this is an accessory and is more difficult to find on Internet! 

This not end here... If you want cool trainers , you'll see this link: 

Lot of kisses for youuuuuuuuuuu and enjoy doing sport :-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario