miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2016

We continue training!!!!

Hi!  I´m here again to show you some trainings of the last week. 

The first one was EMOM last 12 minutes and  formed by three exercises:
                                 
                                 - First exercise: moving ---- 10 repetitions
                                 - Second exercise: face up/down ----7 repetitions
                                 - Third exercise: global ----5 repetitions

We had the opportunity to choose our own exercises, so I chose:  "rope jump" , "mountain climbers" and "sumo squats". I got to do six rounds :-) #littlebylittle

Here you are the video of this WOD




The second training  was very hard, but I managed to finish it. I always like to train with a partner as the mood we can give is very important to follow and always... MOTIVATING MUSIC!
In this WOD, there were four exercises and we had to do ten repetitions during five rounds.

 I did it in 12 minutes and 40 seconds and most important thing...  I enjoy much!


                                          


I hope you enjoy watching the videos! I do  ;-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario