miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2016

Joy for the body : CROSSFIT

I'm here again! We continue with our project and we love more every day :-)
I haven´t had much time to write a post last week beacuse of my exams... Please, MORE FREE TIME, MORE SPORT AND LESS STUDIES!!!

In this post, I´m writting the exercises that we did the last week and the WOD of today!
Last day, our teacher was missing. Although with her advices all is easier, we trained in the best possible way! Here you have the name of the exercises : 
-TRICEPS DIPS, BROAD JUMPS AND SIT-UPS. This WOD lasted 18 minutes and we did 5 repetitions each exercise (15 total) and wait a minute before starting the next round.


And as the rhythm can not stop, today... HARD WOD! It is called "Decendent ladder".  This training is formed by four exercises and there are 12 rounds. Consists in repeating the exercise starting by the biggest number of repetitions and descend to the round number 1. The objective is to do faster in each round. Nevertheless, our teacher advise us to do them at our pace but with a good technique :-)

 


I hope you enjoy watching my videos! My classmate and I are doing a big effort to achieve our goals! Well, the thing that really matters is the effort ...I FEEL FANTASTIC WORKING OUT!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario