miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2016

Challenge: donate kilometers or repeats for "healthy bet"

When my teacher talked about applications to donate kilometers, I didn't know that she was talking about.

Now, I recommended you to use those applications. I've used #Runtastic and I have donated my km in #Iwopi.

It is very easy, you can go out to run, walk, bike and many more activities. The app is counting kilometers and finally, simply donate it. 

Although this is a part of our job and it has already finished, I'm going to continue donating because they are donations to good causes :-)







 



 These are some of the photos from my donations. I've lost some screenshots, but well, I hope that those are sufficient!

For the latest donation, I wanted to change and I have decided to do so. I've challenged my friend and she has challenged me to my and I have done it!
This challenge consists of:
  
                                                                                              


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario