jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

My story of crossfit!!!

This is my story and I would tell you every one of the stories I have lived. Hard, intense? Yes, but also fun :-)

-My first story should have begun on 13/1/16 but  I missed because I was sick.

-In my second story, on 15/1/16,  I couldn' t sweat, so I could not do exercise... but I didn't I was the referee of 3all my classmates! :-)

-My third story and the day of my premiere (20/1/16) :  My first training session was "for time-couples" and it was formed by: heavy wall balls, single rope and sit ups. But....what´s crossfit? My body is tired and it hurts and.... I HAVE A LOT OF STIFFNESS!!

-New story, new training....Although training is...not! On 22/1/16 we started the Nutritional Walk! Already you will be telling...

-My fifth story is in Group (27/1/16) I loved this day, my training was  AMRAP 15’ (30x hip bridge, 15 x partner row, 30 x single rope jumps, 15 x box jump) I managed to make 4 rounds and 2 exercises of the Fifth :-)
My body is slowly evolving...

-My sixth story begins on 29/1/16 and to finish the month we choose training EMOM 18(5 x tríceps dips , 5x broad jump (I have to improve this exercise)  and 5 x sits ups) 
I had a bad day and  I was halfheartednot....  i only had 15 seconds in each minute to rest  :-(

My seventh story has many many repetitions... today, 3/2/16 "Descendent Ladder" with the exercises: Dead Lift, Back squats, Hip thrus, Shoulder press.
This training began with 12 repetitions. I reached did it in 14 minutes and 34 seconds.
- My story number eight was on 5/2/16 : The turn of the Nutritional Walk! 

-The nineth story (9/2/16) is special because the training was EMOM 15' and for the first time, we have been able to choose our own exercises10-2-16. I chose (17xrope jump, 7 x mountain climbers and 5x sumo squats) I like a lot this WOD so I had I had around 13 seconds to rest.

-We arrived to the history number ten! The day 22/2/16 was my workout of  5 rounds in which we could choose our exercises based on a few criteria. Mine were : 5 rounds: 10 x heavy ball (it was a basket ball), 10 x rope jump, 10 x squat back lungees (for me this ex is one of the most difficult and it had to be modified squats)   and 10 x burpees (modified burpees)
My time was 12 minutes... in this class I  worked much and very strong!

-If  the nineth history was special... the story eleventh, much more! 17/02/16: have I heard towels? Yes, towels to train!  The WOD was AMRAP 18' with 10 x plank slides, 10 x push ups, 10 x hip bridge (single leg), 1 x lie down climbling rope + froze squat  and 10 x back lungesI can say that it was hard. However, this day was very cool.... I forget, I did 5 rounds!

-Story number 12! 19/2/16: NUTRIIIIIIIIIIITIONAL WALK

-This is coming to an end... my story number thirteen! 24/2/16  WOD is  HIIT 12' (50''W+10''R) and it was formed by six exercises:  Run+ burpees+ run+ squats+ run+ sit ups...Putting my body to the limit... and I know it!

-March arrives (2/3/16) ... and... the end of my hard but beautiful and beneficial experience!  CREATIVE TABATA 16'  4'= 8x (20''W+10''R) . My exercises were: TRX with my friend María, frozen squats and heavy balls in partners ( heavy, heavy,heavy ball....)
              
Here ends my sports story... My beautiful tale of crossfit!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario